Collection of Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, viewed sites or products, search terms, and Site interaction.
- Purpose of collection: to ensure accurate loading of the Site and to perform analytics on Site usage for optimization purposes.
- Source of collection: Automatically collected when you access our Site using cookies and log files.
- Disclosure for business purposes: shared with our processor Stripe.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services, fulfill our contractual obligations, process payment information, arrange shipping, send invoices and order confirmations, communicate with you, screen orders for potential risk or fraud, and provide information or advertising related to our products or services based on your preferences.
- Source of collection: collected directly from you.
- Disclosure for business purposes: shared with our processor Stripe and, if you choose PayPal or Amazon Payment as checkout methods, with PayPal or Amazon respectively.
Sharing of Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to assist us in delivering our services and fulfilling our contracts with you, as explained above. For instance:
- We may disclose your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to legal requests for information such as subpoenas or search warrants, or protect our rights.
Use of Personal Information
We utilize your Personal Information to provide our services to you, including offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilling orders, and keeping you informed about new products, services, and offers.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), we process your personal information based on the following legal bases:
- Your consent;
- Performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- Protection of your vital interests;
- Pursuit of our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
We retain your Personal Information for our records when you place an order through the Site, unless you request its erasure. For more information on your right to erasure, please refer to the "Your rights" section below.
As a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to automated decision-making processes that solely rely on customer data and have a legal or significant impact on you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making processes that have a legal or significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Stripe employs limited automated decision-making processes to prevent fraud, which do not have a legal or significant impact on you.
These processes include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist remains active for a short period.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist remains active for a limited number of days.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access, port, correct, update, or erase the Personal Information we hold about you. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Your Personal Information will be initially processed in Ireland and subsequently transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information on GDPR, please refer to Stripes Privacy Center.
A cookie is a small piece of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We utilize various types of cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies enhance your browsing experience by remembering your actions and preferences, such as login information and region selection. They also provide insights into how people use the website, such as identifying first-time or frequent visitors.
To optimize your experience on our Site and provide our services, we employ cookies from third parties. Including the following third parties:
The duration of a cookie's presence on your computer or device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or "session" cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing, while persistent cookies expire or get deleted. Most of our cookies are persistent and expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date of download.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. However, removing or blocking cookies may negatively impact your user experience, and certain parts of our website may become inaccessible.
While most browsers automatically accept cookies, you can choose to accept or reject them through your browser settings, typically found in the "Tools" or "Preferences" menu. For more information on modifying browser settings or blocking, managing, or filtering cookies, consult your browser's help file.
Please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent information sharing with third parties, such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain information uses by these parties, follow the instructions in the "Behavioural Advertising" section above.
Do Not Track
Please be aware that we do not change our data collection and usage practices when we detect "Do Not Track" signals from your browser, as there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to such signals.
For more information about our privacy practices, questions, or complaints, please contact us via email at
Text Text Text Text Text Text
or by mail using the provided details:
Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text
Last updated: Oct 24, 2023
If you are unsatisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority or our supervisory authority at https://www.bfdi.bund.de/.
Need help?Write me a message via WhatsApp, or email me: Update or reinstall GlowOS GlowOS comes preinstalled on all devices by glowingkitty and allows you to easily control your LEDs via WiFi and buttons. We keep adding new features to GlowOS over time. So check out the web installer for updating or reinstalling GlowOS.Open web installer